Home made Enchilada Sauce
Looking for a healthy way to spice up chicken and eggs? Give this healthy sauce a try!
- .25 tsp oregano
- .25 cups olive oil
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- .5 tsp onion powder
- .25 tsp salt
- 3.0 tbsp chili powder
- .5 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp flour
1. Heat oil in a saucepan on medium heat.
2. Add the flour and chili powder and stir.
3. Cook until the bright red color turns a bit brown while stirring
4. Add tomato sauce along with the rest of the ingredients and stir until it is fully blended.
5. Cook for 8-10 minutes on medium heat till thickened